Zebulun, the Tribe Of
3. Persons selected from
a. To number the people. Nu 1:9.
b. To spy out the land. Nu 13:10.
c. To divide the land. Nu 34:25.
7. Offering of, at the dedication. Nu 7:24-29.
9. Strength of, on entering Canaan. Nu 26:27.
10. On Ebal said amen to the curses. De 27:13.
11. A naval and commercial people. Ge 49:13.
12. Furnished scribes or writers to Israel. Jdj 5:14.
13. Bounds of their inheritance. Jos 19:10-16.
14. Unable to drive out the Canaanites from their cities, but made them tributary. Jdj 1:30.
16. Aided Gideon against the army of the Midianites. Jdj 6:35.
18. Some of, at David’s coronation. 1Ch 12:33.
19. Officer appointed over by David. 1Ch 27:19.