a. Surely hears the cry of. Ex 22:23.
c. Relieves. Ps 146:9.
d. Establishes the border of. Pr 15:25.
e. Will witness against oppressors of. Mal 3:5.
3. Exhorted to trust in God. Jer 49:11.
4. Should not be
a. Afflicted. Ex 22:22.
c. Treated with violence. Jer 22:3.
d. Deprived of raiment in pledge. De 24:17.
5. Should be
a. Pleaded for. Isa 1:17.
b. Honoured, if widows indeed. 1Ti 5:3.
e. Visited in affliction. Jas 1:27.
7. When young, exposed to may temptations. 1Ti 5:11-14.
a. Relieve. Ac 9:39.
b. Cause joy to. Job 29:13.
c. Disappoint not. Job 31:16.
9. The wicked
a. Do no good to. Job 24:21.
b. Send, away empty. Job 22:9.
c. Take pledges from. Job 24:3.
d. Reject the cause of. Isa 1:23.
e. Vex. Eze 22:7.
g. Slay. Ps 94:6.
10. Curse for perverting judgment of. De 27:19.
12. Blessings on those who relieve. De 14:29.
13. A type of Zion in affliction. La 5:3.
14. Were released from all obligation to former husbands. Ro 7:3.
16. Reproach connected with. Isa 54:4.
18. Laws respecting
b. Raiment of, not to be taken in pledge by creditors. De 24:17.
c. Bound to perform their vows. Nu 30:9.
d. Not to intermarry with priests. Le 21:14.
e. To be allowed to glean in fields and vineyards. De 24:19.
h. When daughters of priests and childless to partake of the holy things. Le 22:13.
19. Allowed to marry again. Ro 7:3.
20. Intermarrying with, of kings considered treason. 1Ki 2:21-24.
27. Illustrative of
b. Zion in captivity. La 1:1.