1. Origin and antiquity of. Ge 9:20.
4. Cottages built in, for the keepers. Isa 1:8.
6. The stones carefully gathered out of. Isa 5:2.
7. Laws respecting
a. Not to be planted with different kinds of seed. De 22:9.
d. Compensation in kind to be made for injury done to. Ex 22:5.
e. Strangers entering, allowed to eat fruit of, but not to take any away. De 23:24.
g. The fruit of new, not to be eaten for three years. Le 19:23.
h. The fruit of new, to be holy to the Lord in the fourth year. Le 19:24.
i. The fruit of new, to be eaten by the owners from the fifth year. Le 19:25.
j. Planters of, not liable to military service till they had eaten of the fruit. De 20:6.
9. Rent of, frequently paid by part of the fruit. Mt 21:34.
12. Estimated profit arising from, to the cultivators. Song 8:12.
16. Of the kings of Israel superintended by officers of the state. 1Ch 27:27.
17. The vintage or ingathering of
a. Was a time of great rejoicing. Isa 16:10.
b. Sometimes continued to the time of sowing seed. Le 26:5.
18. Of red grapes particularly esteemed. Isa 27:2.
19. The produce of, was frequently destroyed by enemies. Jer 48:32.
23. The Rechabites forbidden to plant. Jer 35:7-9.
b. (Failure of,) of severe calamities. Isa 32:10.
c. (Cleaning grapes of,) of the elect. Isa 24:13.