Tribes of Israel, The
2. Descended from Jacob’s sons. Ge 35:22-26.
5. Each of
a. Under a president or chief. Nu 1:4-16.
c. Usually furnished an equal number of men for war. Nu 31:4.
8. Divided into four divisions while in the wilderness. Nu 10:14-28.
9. Encamped in their divisions and by their standards round the tabernacles. Nu 2:2-31.
10. Canaan to be divided amongst according to their numbers. Nu 33:54.
11. Reuben, Gad and half Manasseh
12. Total strength of, on entering the land of Canaan. Nu 26:51.
13. Canaan divided amongst nine and a half of, by lot. Jos 14:1-5.
14. Situation of, and bounds of the inheritance of each. Jos 15:1-17:18.
15. All inheritance to remain in the tribe and family to which allotted. Nu 36:3-9.
18. Remained as one people until the reign of Rehoboam. 1Ki 12:16-20.