1. Twelve cakes of fine flour. Le 24:5.
2. Called hallowed bread. 1Sa 21:4.
6. Table of
a. Dimensions of. Ex 25:23.
b. Covered with gold. Ex 25:24.
c. Had an ornamental border. Ex 25:25.
d. Had staves of shittim wood covered with gold. Ex 25:28.
f. Had dishes, spoons, covers, and bowls of gold. Ex 25:29.
h. Directions for removing. Nu 4:7.
7. Pure frankincense placed on. Le 24:7.
8. Was changed every Sabbath day. Le 24:8.
9. After removal from the table given to the priests. Le 24:9.
11. Illustrative of
a. Christ as the bread of life. Joh 6:48.