1. Given by inspiration of God. 2Ti 3:16.
4. Christ taught out of. Lu 24:27.
5. Are called the
c. Word of Christ. Col 3:16.
d. Word of truth. Jas 1:18.
f. Scripture of truth. Da 10:21.
h. Book of the Lord. Isa 34:16.
k. Sword of the Spirit. Eph 6:17.
6. Contain the promises of the gospel. Ro 1:2.
8. Record divine prophecies. 2Pe 1:19-21.
12. Are able to make wise to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2Ti 3:15.
14. Described as
c. Perfect. Ps 19:7.
d. Precious. Ps 19:10.
e. Quick and powerful. Heb 4:12.
15. Written for our instruction. Ro 15:4.
16. Intended for the use of all men. Ro 16:26.
18. One portion of, to be compared with another. 1Co 2:13.
19. Designed for
c. Illuminating. Ps 119:130.
d. Converting the soul. Ps 19:7.
e. Making wise the simple. Ps 19:7.
g. Producing faith. Joh 20:31.
k. Cleansing the ways. Ps 119:9.
l. Keeping from destructive paths. Ps 17:4.
n. Promoting growth in grace. 1Pe 2:2.
o. Building up in the faith. Ac 20:32.
20. Work effectually in them that believe. 1Th 2:13.
23. Christ enables us to understand. Lu 24:45.
25. No prophecy of, is of any private interpretation. 2Pe 1:20.
27. Should be
a. The standard of teaching. 1Pe 4:11.
b. Believed. Joh 2:22.
f. Known. 2Ti 3:15.
g. Received, not as the word of men, but as the word of God. 1Th 2:13.
h. Received with meekness. Jas 1:21.
j. Searched daily. Ac 17:11.
n. Talked of continually. De 6:7.
o. Not handled deceitfully. 2Co 4:2.
28. All should desire to hear. Ne 8:1.
29. Mere hearers of, deceive themselves. Jas 1:22.
30. Advantage of possessing. Ro 3:2.
b. Delight in. Ps 1:2.
c. Regard, as sweet. Ps 119:103.
d. Esteem, above all things. Job 23:12.
e. Long after. Ps 119:82.
g. Keep, in remembrance. Ps 119:16.
h. Grieve when men disobey. Ps 119:158.
i. Hide, in their hearts. Ps 119:11.
m. Trust in. Ps 119:42.
o. Speak of. Ps 119:172.
p. Esteem, as a light. Ps 119:105.
r. Pray to be conformed to. Ps 119:133.
32. They who search, are truly noble. Ac 17:11.
34. Let them dwell richly in you. Col 3:16.
35. The wicked
a. Corrupt. 2Co 2:17.
b. Make, of none effect through their traditions. Mr 7:9-13.
c. Reject. Jer 8:9.
d. Stumble at. 1Pe 2:8.
e. Obey not. Ps 119:158.
f. Frequently wrest, to their own destruction. 2Pe 3:16.
37. Destruction of, punished. Jer 36:29-31.