3. Cities of, mentioned in scripture
a. Samaria. Ac 8:5.
b. Sychar. Joh 4:5.
c. Antipatris. Ac 23:31.
4. Christ preached in. Joh 4:39-42.
5. Christ at first forbade his disciples to visit. Mt 10:5.
6. Christ after his resurrection commanded the gospel to be preached in. Ac 1:8.
7. Inhabitants of
b. Boasted descent from Jacob. Joh 4:12.
c. Professed to worship God. Ezr 4:2.
e. Worshipped on Mount Gerizim. Joh 4:20.
f. Opposed the Jews after their return from captivity. Ne 4:1-18.
h. Were superstitious. Ac 8:9-11.
j. Abhorred by the Jews. Joh 8:48.
8. The persecuted Christians fled to. Ac 8:1.
9. The gospel first preached in, by Philip. Ac 8:5.
10. Many Christian churches in. Ac 9:31.