2. Is of the purpose of God. 2Ti 1:9.
3. Is of the appointment of God. 1Th 5:9.
4. God is willing to give. 1Ti 2:4.
7. Announced after the fall. Ge 3:15.
11. Came to the Gentiles through the fall of the Jews. Ro 11:11.
a. The Captain of. Heb 2:10.
b. The Author of. Heb 5:9.
c. Appointed for. Isa 49:6.
d. Raised up for. Lu 1:69.
e. Has. Zec 9:9.
j. Exalted to give. Ac 5:31.
17. Is of the long-suffering of God. 2Pe 3:15.
19. Reconciliation to God, a pledge of. Ro 5:10.
20. Is deliverance from
b. Uncleanness. Eze 36:29.
e. This present evil world. Ga 1:4.
21. Confession of Christ necessary to. Ro 10:10.
22. Regeneration necessary to. Joh 3:3.
23. Final perseverance necessary to. Mt 10:22.
24. Described as
a. Great. Heb 2:3.
b. Glorious. 2Ti 2:10.
c. Common. Jude 1:3.
d. From generation to generation. Isa 51:8.
e. To the uttermost. Heb 7:25.
25. Searched into and exhibited by the prophets. 1Pe 1:10.
27. Preaching the word is the appointed means of. 1Co 1:21.
30. From sin, to be worked out with fear and trembling. Php 2:12.
b. Appointed to obtain. 1Th 5:9.
c. Are heirs of. Heb 1:14.
d. Have, through grace. Ac 15:11.
f. Kept by the power of God to. 1Pe 1:5.
g. Beautified with. Ps 149:4.
h. Clothed with. Isa 61:10.
i. Satisfied by. Lu 2:30.
j. Love. Ps 40:16.
n. Earnestly look for. Ps 119:123.
o. Daily approach nearer to. Ro 13:11.
p. Receive, as the end of their faith. 1Pe 1:9.
s. Pray for the assurance of. Ps 35:3.
t. Pray for a joyful sense of. Ps 51:12.
x. Commemorate, with thanks. Ps 116:12.
32. Godly sorrow works repentance to. 2Co 7:10.
a. Give the knowledge of. Lu 1:77.
b. Show the way of. Ac 16:17.
d. Should labour to lead others to. Ro 11:14.
f. Should use self-denial to lead others to. 1Co 9:22.
g. Should endure suffering that the elect may obtain. 2Ti 2:10.
h. Are a sweet savour of Christ to God, in those who obtain. 2Co 2:15.
36. Sought in vain from
b. Earthly power. Jer 3:23.
37. No escape for those who neglect. Heb 2:3.
39. Illustrated by
c. A tower. 2Sa 22:51.
e. A shield. 2Sa 22:36.
f. A lamp. Isa 62:1.
g. A cup. Ps 116:13.
i. Wells. Isa 12:3.
k. Chariots. Hab 3:8.
l. A victory. 1Co 15:57.