2. Revealed in the gospel. Ro 1:17.
3. Is of the Lord. Isa 54:17.
4. Described as
b. The righteousness of God, without the law. Ro 3:21.
c. The righteousness of God by faith in Christ. Ro 3:22.
d. Christ being made righteousness to us. 1Co 1:30.
e. Our being made the righteousness of God, in Christ. 2Co 5:21.
5. Christ is the end of the law for. Ro 10:4.
6. Christ called THE LORD OF OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jer 23:6.
7. Christ brings in an everlasting righteousness. Da 9:24.
8. Is a free gift. Ro 5:17.
9. God’s righteousness never to be abolished. Isa 5:16.
10. The promises made through. Ro 4:13.
b. Clothed with the robe of righteousness. Isa 61:10.
c. Exalted in righteousness. Ps 89:16.
d. Desire to be found in. Php 3:9.
12. Exhortation to seek righteousness. Mt 6:33.
13. The Gentiles attained to. Ro 9:30.
14. Blessedness of those who have. Ro 4:6.
15. The Jews
a. Ignorant of. Ro 10:3.
b. Stumble at righteousness by faith. Ro 9:32.
c. Submit not to. Ro 10:3.
b. Paul. Php 3:7-9.