Red Heifer, The
1. To be without spot or blemish. Nu 19:2.
2. To ge given to Eleazar the second priest to offer. Nu 19:3.
3. To be slain without the camp. Nu 19:3.
4. Entire of, to be burned. Nu 19:5.
5. Blood of, sprinkled seven times before the tabernacle. Nu 19:4.
6. Cedar, hyssop, burned with. Nu 19:6.
8. Communicated uncleanness to
a. The priest that offered her. Nu 19:7.
b. The man that burned her. Nu 19:8.
c. The man who gathered the ashes. Nu 19:10.
9. Could only purify the flesh. Heb 9:13.
10. A type of Christ. Heb 9:12-14.