2. His teaching. Mt 5:38-45.
4. Saints should
a. Seek. Zep 2:3.
b. Put on. Col 3:12-13.
c. Receive the word of God with. Jas 1:21.
d. Exhibit, in conduct, &c. Jas 3:13.
e. Answer for their hope with. 1Pe 3:15.
f. Show to all men. Tit 3:2.
g. Restore the erring with. Ga 6:1.
5. Precious in the sight of God. 1Pe 3:4.
6. Ministers should
a. Follow after. 1Ti 6:11.
7. A characteristic of wisdom. Jas 3:17.
9. Those who are gifted with
a. Are preserved. Ps 76:9.
c. Are guided and taught. Ps 25:9.
d. Are richly provided for. Ps 22:26.
e. Are beautified with salvation. Ps 149:4.
f. Increase their joy. Isa 29:19.
g. Shall inherit the earth. Ps 37:11.
10. The gospel to be preached to those who possess. Isa 61:1.
11. Blessedness of. Mt 5:5.
a. Moses. Nu 12:3.