1. Were most holy. Le 6:17.
2. Consisted of
a. Fine flour. Le 2:1.
b. Unleavened cakes baked in the oven. Le 2:4.
c. Fine flour baked in a pan. Le 2:5.
d. Fine flour baked in a frying pan. Le 2:7.
e. Green ears of corn parched. Le 2:5.
f. Barley meal. Nu 5:15.
4. Of jealousy, without oil or incense. Nu 5:15.
5. Always seasoned with salt. Le 2:13.
7. Not to be offered on altar of incense. Ex 30:9.
a. On the altar of burnt offering. Ex 40:29.
b. With the daily sacrifices. Ex 29:40-42.
c. With all burnt offerings. Nu 15:3-12.
d. By the poor for a trespass offering. Le 5:11.
e. By the high priest every day, half in the morning and half in the evening. Le 6:20-22.
10. When offered for a priest entirely consumed by fire. Le 6:23.
11. High priest’s deputy had care of. Nu 4:16.
14. To be eaten by the males of the house of Aaron alone. Le 6:18.
15. To be eaten in the holy place. Le 6:16.
16. The Jews
a. Often not accepted in. Am 5:22.
b. Condemned for offering, to idols. Isa 57:6.