a. God’s manna. Ne 9:20.
b. Bread of heaven. Ps 105:40.
d. Corn of heaven. Ps 78:24.
e. Angel’s food. Ps 78:25.
f. Spiritual meat. 1Co 10:3.
4. Described as
b. White. Ex 16:31.
c. Like in colour to bdellium. Nu 11:7.
d. Like in taste to wafers made with honey. Ex 16:31.
e. Like in taste to oil. Nu 11:18.
f. Like hoar frost. Ex 16:14.
5. Fell after the evening dew. Nu 11:9.
7. Gathered every morning. Ex 16:21.
8. An omer of, gathered for each person. Ex 16:16.
10. He that gathered much or little had sufficient and nothing over. Ex 16:18.
11. Melted away by the sun. Ex 16:21.
b. In answer to prayer. Ps 105:40.
d. To exhibit God’s glory. Ex 16:7.
f. For forty years. Ne 9:21.
g. As a test of obedience. Ex 16:4.
i. To humble and prove Israel. De 8:16.
14. The Israelites
a. At first covetous of. Ex 16:17.
b. Ground, made into cakes and baked in pans. Nu 11:8.
c. Counted inferior to food of Egypt. Nu 11:4-6.
d. Loathed. Nu 21:5.
e. Punished for despising. Nu 11:10-20.
f. Punished for loathing. Nu 21:6.
16. Illustrative of
a. Christ. Joh 6:32-35.
b. Blessedness given to saints. Re 2:17.