1. Design of. 2Pe 1:19.
2. Described as
a. Burning. Ge 15:17.
b. Shining. Joh 5:35.
4. Oil for, carried in vessels. Mt 25:4.
5. Sometimes supplied with oil form a bowl through pipes. Zec 4:2.
6. Required to be constantly trimmed. Mt 25:7.
7. Used for lighting
a. The tabernacle. Ex 25:37.
b. Private apartments. Ac 20:8.
d. Marriage processions. Mt 25:1.
e. Persons going out at night. Joh 18:3.
8. Often kept lighting all night. Pr 31:18.
9. Placed on a stand to give light to all in the house. Mt 5:15.
11. Probable origin of dark lantern. Jdj 7:16.
c. Of graces of the Holy Spirit. Re 4:5.
f. Of glory of the cherubim. Eze 1:13.
g. Of spirit of man. Pr 20:27.
h. Of ministers. Joh 5:35.
i. Of wise rulers. 2Sa 21:17.
j. Of severe judgments. Re 8:10.
m. (Totally quenched,) of complete destruction of those who curse parents. Pr 20:20.