2. Christ appointed to give. Isa 61:3.
3. Is a fruit of the Spirit. Ga 5:22.
6. The gospel to be received with. 1Th 1:6.
8. Prepared for saints. Ps 97:11.
10. Fulness of, in God’s presence. Ps 16:11.
12. Experienced by
b. Peace-makers. Pr 12:20.
c. The just. Pr 21:15.
d. The wise, and discreet. Pr 15:23.
e. Parents of good children. Pr 23:24.
13. Increased to the meek. Isa 29:19.
14. Of saints is
c. In the Holy Spirit. Ro 14:17.
d. For election. Lu 10:20.
g. For manifestation of goodness. 2Ch 7:10.
i. For supplies of grace. Isa 12:3.
l. For the victory of Christ. Joh 16:33.
m. For the hope of glory. Ro 5:2.
n. For the success of the gospel. Ac 15:3.
15. Of saints should be
b. Abundant. 2Co 8:2.
e. Unspeakable. 1Pe 1:8.
f. Full of glory. 1Pe 1:8.
h. For evermore. 1Th 5:16.
i. With awe. Ps 2:11.
j. In hope. Ro 12:12.
k. In sorrow. 2Co 6:10.
18. Promote, in the afflicted. Job 29:13.
19. Of saints, made full by
a. The favour of God. Ac 2:28.
b. Faith in Christ. Ro 15:13.
d. The word of Christ. Joh 17:13.
e. Answers to prayer. Joh 16:24.
21. Ministers should
c. Pray for, for their people. Ro 15:13.
e. Come to their people with. Ro 15:32.
f. Finish their course with. Ac 20:24.
22. Serve God with. Ps 100:2.
24. Is strengthening to saints. Ne 8:10.
26. Saints should have, in all their undertakings. De 12:18.
28. The coming of Christ will afford to saints, exceeding. 1Pe 4:13.
29. Shall be the final reward of saints at the judgment day. Mt 25:21.
30. Of the wicked
b. Is derived from folly. Pr 15:21.
c. Is delusive. Pr 14:13.
e. Should be turned into mourning. Jas 4:9.
f. Shall be taken away. Isa 16:10.
a. Hannah. 1Sa 2:1.
b. David. 1Ch 29:9.
c. Wise men. Mt 2:10.
d. The Virgin Mary. Lu 1:47.
e. Zacchaeus. Lu 19:6.
g. Peter, &c. Ac 5:41.
h. Samaritans. Ac 8:8.
i. Jailor. Ac 16:34.