1. Issues of life are out of. Pr 4:23.
i. Opens. Ac 16:14.
k. Strengthens. Ps 27:14.
3. Should be
a. Prepared to God. 1Sa 7:3.
b. Given to God. Pr 23:26.
c. Perfect with God. 1Ki 8:61.
e. Guided in the right. Pr 23:19.
f. Purified. Jas 4:8.
h. Tender. Eph 4:32.
i. Kept with diligence. Pr 4:23.
4. We should
b. Serve God with all. De 11:13.
c. Keep God’s statutes with all. De 26:16.
d. Walk before God with all. 1Ki 2:4.
e. Trust in God with all. Pr 3:5.
f. Love God with all. Mt 22:37.
g. Return to God with all. De 30:2.
h. Do the will of God from. Eph 6:6.
i. Sanctify God in. 1Pe 3:15.
j. Love one another with a pure. 1Pe 1:22.
5. No man can cleanse. Pr 20:9.
6. Faith, the means of purifying. Ac 15:9.
8. When broken and contrite, not despised by God. Ps 51:17.
9. The pure in, shall see God. Mt 5:8.
10. Pray that it may be
a. Cleansed. Ps 51:10.
b. Inclined to God’s testimonies. Ps 119:36.
c. United to fear God. Ps 86:11.
d. Directed into the love of God. 2Th 3:5.
12. Harden not against the poor. De 15:7.
13. Regard not iniquity in. Ps 66:18.
14. Take heed lest it to be deceived. De 11:16.
15. Know the plague of. 1Ki 8:38.
16. He that trusts in, is a fool. Pr 28:26.