3. Preached under the old testament. Heb 4:2.
6. Life and immortality are brought to light by Jesus through. 2Ti 1:10.
8. Is glorious. 2Co 4:4.
11. Ministers have a stewardship to preach. 1Co 9:17.
13. Preached to
16. Produces hope. Col 1:23.
17. Saints have fellowship in. Php 1:5.
18. There is fulness of blessing in. Ro 15:29.
19. Those who receive, should
c. Live in subjection to. 2Co 9:13.
d. Have their conversation becoming. Php 1:27.
f. Sacrifice friends and property for. Mt 10:37.
g. Sacrifice life itself for. Mr 8:35.
20. Profession of, attended by afflictions. 2Ti 3:12.
22. Be careful not to hinder. 1Co 9:12.
23. Is hid to them that are lost. 2Co 4:3.
24. Testifies to the final judgment. Ro 2:16.
25. Let him who preached another, be accursed. Ga 1:8.
27. Is called the
a. Dispensation of the grace of God. Eph 3:2.
b. Gospel of peace. Eph 6:15.
e. Gospel of the grace of God. Ac 20:24.
f. Gospel of the kingdom. Mt 24:14.
g. Gospel of salvation. Eph 1:13.
h. Glorious gospel of Jesus Christ. 2Co 4:4.
i. Preaching of Jesus Christ. Ro 16:25.
j. Mystery of the gospel. Eph 6:19.
k. Word of God. 1Th 2:13.
l. Word of Christ. Col 3:16.
n. Word of salvation. Ac 13:26.
o. Word of reconciliation. 2Co 5:19.
q. Word of faith. Ro 10:8.
r. Word of life. Php 2:16.
s. Ministration of the Spirit. 2Co 3:8.
t. Doctrine according to godliness. 1Ti 6:3.
u. Form of sound words. 2Ti 1:13.
29. Rejection of, by the Jews, a means of blessing to the Gentiles. Ro 11:28.