1. Often made by the banks of rivers. Nu 24:6.
2. Kinds of, mentioned in scripture
b. Cucumbers. Isa 1:8.
3. Often enclosed. Song 4:12.
4. Often refreshed by fountains. Song 4:15.
5. Taken care of by gardeners. Joh 20:15.
6. Lodges erected in. Isa 1:8.
7. Often used for
a. Entertainments. Song 5:1.
b. Retirement. Joh 18:1.
8. Blasting of, a punishment. Am 4:9.
10. Of eden
a. Planted by the Lord. Ge 2:8.
b. Called the garden of the Lord. Ge 13:10.
c. Called the garden of God. Eze 28:13.
d. Had every tree good for food. Ge 2:9.
e. Watered by a river. Ge 2:10-14.
b. (Enclosed,) of the pleasantness, fruitfulness, and security of the church. Song 4:12.
d. (When dried up,) of the wicked. Isa 1:30.