3. Called the
b. Fruit of the earth. Isa 4:2.
c. Increase of the land. Ps 85:12.
4. Given by God. Ac 14:17.
5. Preserved to us by God. Mal 3:11.
a. A fruitful land. Ps 107:31.
c. Influence of the sun and moon. De 33:14.
7. Produced in their due seasons. Mt 21:41.
8. First of, devoted to God. De 26:2.
9. Divided into
a. Hasty or precocious. Isa 28:4.
b. Summer fruits. 2Sa 16:1.
c. New and old. Song 7:13.
d. Goodly. Jer 11:16.
e. Pleasant. Song 4:16.
f. Precious. De 33:14.
g. Evil or bad. Mt 7:17.
10. To be waited for with patience. Jas 5:7.
11. Often sent as presents. Ge 43:11.
12. Often destroyed
a. In God’s anger. Jer 7:20.
b. By blight. Joe 1:12.
d. By enemies. Eze 25:4.
e. By drought. Hag 1:10.
a. Of effects of repentance. Mt 3:8.
c. Of doctrines of Christ. Song 2:3.
f. Of praise. Heb 13:15.
g. Of the example, &c of the godly. Pr 11:30.
i. Of the reward of saints. Isa 3:10.
l. (Bad,) of the conduct and conversation of evil men. Mt 12:33.