Ephraim, Tribe Of
3. Persons selected from
a. To number the people. Nu 1:10.
b. To spy out the land. Nu 13:8.
c. To divide the land. Nu 34:24.
5. Led the third division of Israel. Nu 10:22.
6. Encamped west of the tabernacle. Nu 2:18.
7. Offering of, at the dedication. Nu 7:48-53.
9. Strength of, on entering Canaan. Nu 26:37.
10. On Gerizim, said amen to blessings. De 27:12.
11. Bounds of its inheritance. Jos 16:5-9.
a. Manasseh in taking Bethel. Jdj 1:22-25.
b. Deborah and Barak against Sisera. Jdj 5:14.
14. Remonstrated with Gideon for not calling them sooner against Midian. Jdj 8:1-3.
15. Quarrelled with Jephthah for not seeking their aid against Ammon. Jdj 12:1-4.
17. Some of, at coronation of David. 1Ch 12:30.
20. Many of, joined Judah under Asa. 2Ch 15:9.
23. One of Jeroboam’s calves set up in Bethel, a city of. 1Ki 12:29.
24. Remarkable persons of
b. Abdon. Jdj 12:13-15.
c. Zichri. 2Ch 28:7.