2. Capable of trying and distinguishing words. Job 12:11.
a. Made. Pr 20:12.
b. Planted. Ps 94:9.
5. Instruction received through. Isa 30:21.
a. Seek knowledge. Pr 18:15.
b. Be bowed down to instructions. Pr 5:1.
c. Be incline to wisdom. Pr 2:2.
d. Be given to the law of God. Isa 1:10.
e. Receive the word of God. Jer 9:20.
8. Not satisfied with earthly things. Ec 1:8.
9. Of the wicked
b. Itching. 2Ti 4:3.
d. Turned away from God’s law. Pr 28:9.
10. Not to be stopped at cry of the poor. Pr 21:13.
11. Blood put on the right ear of
b. The healed leper in cleansing him. Le 14:14.