1. Clean and used as food. De 14:11.
4. Characterised by
a. Simplicity. Mt 10:16.
b. Comeliness of countenance. Song 2:14.
c. Softness of eyes. Song 1:15.
d. Sweetness of voice. Song 2:14.
e. Richness of plumage. Ps 68:13.
5. Mournful tabering of, alluded to. Na 2:7.
7. Frequents streams and rivers. Song 5:12.
9. Why considered the emblem of peace. Ge 8:11.
10. The harbinger of spring. Song 2:12.
b. Of the meekness of Christ. Song 5:12.
e. Of converts to the church. Isa 60:8.
f. (In its flight,) of the return of Israel from captivity. Ho 11:11.